-   -   Inserting custom worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/15344-inserting-custom-worksheet.html)

VanS

Inserting custom worksheet

Hello,
I have an application that uses customized VBA Worksheets. I originally
stored the templates for those in the default location for such, but due to
need to make it compatible with different versions of Office will put in the
application's folder.

But does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to be able to insert
such custom sheets into a workbook? I would prefer to be able to right click
and use the insert function, but those templates are in the default folder I
understand. Any ideas how to access mine via the right click function?
Thanks, God bless
Van