-   -   links (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/153438-links.html)

Sashyy

links

I used to be able to double click on a cell that contained a link and it
would direct me to the spreadsheet in the link by opening the spreadsheet or
by going to the linked cell. How do I get this functionality back in excel?
--
Sashyy

Javier Diaz[_2_]

links

Insert, Hyperlink

Or

Cntrl-K

Place in Document

"Sashyy" wrote:

I used to be able to double click on a cell that contained a link and it
would direct me to the spreadsheet in the link by opening the spreadsheet or
by going to the linked cell. How do I get this functionality back in excel?
--
Sashyy

Sashyy

links

Thanks.....is there a way to make this a default when ever I am working in
excel?
--
Sashyy

"Javier Diaz" wrote:

Insert, Hyperlink

Or

Cntrl-K

Place in Document

"Sashyy" wrote:

I used to be able to double click on a cell that contained a link and it
would direct me to the spreadsheet in the link by opening the spreadsheet or
by going to the linked cell. How do I get this functionality back in excel?
--
Sashyy

Javier Diaz[_2_]

links

Not that I know of, but perhaps one of the MVP's have a solution as always, :)

"Sashyy" wrote:

Thanks.....is there a way to make this a default when ever I am working in
excel?
--
Sashyy

"Javier Diaz" wrote: