-   -   How do I copy specific items to another worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/15343-how-do-i-copy-specific-items-another-worksheet.html)

HEATHERCOX

How do I copy specific items to another worksheet?

I'M TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO COPY ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN CHECKED OFF ON A
SPREADSHEET AND HAVE THEM AUTOMATICALLY PASTE TO ANOTHER WORKSHEET??

Otto Moehrbach

Heather
Please don't use upper case in your posts. That is considered yelling
and it's also harder to read.
Exactly what does "Checked Off" entail? Do you want the whole row
copied if one cell has the "Checked Off" entry, or just one cell? Whatever
you want copied, do you mean copied or moved? Do you want every checked off
item copied to the same sheet? HTH Otto