-   -   short way for using all sheets in one formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/153372-short-way-using-all-sheets-one-formula.html)

Al Stone

short way for using all sheets in one formula

Hi,

I want to learn that if there is a short way for a situation like bekow:

formula is:

=Sheet1!A1+Sheet2!A1+Sheet3!A1...
I want to add same cells from all sheets (around 30 sheets) in the worksheet.
I just add all of them and want to know if there is a shorter way.

thanks in advance.
Al

David Biddulph[_2_]

short way for using all sheets in one formula

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet30!A1)
--

"Al Stone" <Al wrote in message

I want to learn that if there is a short way for a situation like bekow:

formula is:

=Sheet1!A1+Sheet2!A1+Sheet3!A1...
I want to add same cells from all sheets (around 30 sheets) in the
worksheet.
I just add all of them and want to know if there is a shorter way.

thanks in advance.
Al

Al Stone[_2_]

short way for using all sheets in one formula

thanks a lot.

"David Biddulph":

=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet30!A1)