-   -   Show Country Name at Each Row (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/153045-show-country-name-each-row.html)

SG

Show Country Name at Each Row

hi

When i use pivot table for below data; it shows country name once time
at first row only; i would like to show country name at each row; can
any body hlep me in this ; thanks & regards

Employee Name: City Sales$ Country

A Lahore 1,000 Pakistan

B Karachi 2,000 Pakistan

C Islamabad 5,0000 Pakistan

D Multan 8,000 Pakistan

E Faisalabad 3,000 Pakistan

Dave Peterson

Show Country Name at Each Row

You can't do this and keep it a pivottable.

But you could convert to values (killing the pivottable)
(select the pivottable, edit|copy, edit|paste special|values)

or copy the values to a new sheet

And then you'd be working with plain old data.

Then you can read instructions on Debra Dalgleish's site:
http://contextures.com/xlDataEntry02.html

--

Dave Peterson

Max