-   -   how to taking a .txt email list that are separated with spaces and sort them in to excel cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/152836-how-taking-txt-email-list-separated-spaces-sort-them-excel-cells.html)

[email protected]

how to taking a .txt email list that are separated with spaces and sort them in to excel cells

please help me to taking a .txt email list that are separated with
spaces and sort them in to excel cells

CommerceMary

how to taking a .txt email list that are separated with spaces and

Open the file and save on your harddrive. Open excel. Open the file. There
should be a pop up that will ask you to choose the type of file. Choose the
delimited choice, the choose next, then Tab default, next then finish. It
should populate the fields in Excel. It should work. I use Excel version
2003.

" wrote:

please help me to taking a .txt email list that are separated with
spaces and sort them in to excel cells

Wigi

how to taking a .txt email list that are separated with spaces and

See

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...&lang=en&cr=US

--
Wigi