-   -   Help! Totally Grey Sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/152824-help-totally-grey-sheet.html)

nabanco

Help! Totally Grey Sheet

I know there must be an easy fix to this....

Sheet 1 is totally grey. No cells etc, unable to place my cursur in the
data. Sheet 2 and 3 are working fine, and the pivot table is pulling actual
data from sheet one, so i know it's in there somewhere?

Can you help?

John Bundy

Help! Totally Grey Sheet

sounds like someone ctl-A then hide to hide all cells, try going to
Format-Row-Unhide
--
-John
is helpful.

"nabanco" wrote:

I know there must be an easy fix to this....

Sheet 1 is totally grey. No cells etc, unable to place my cursur in the
data. Sheet 2 and 3 are working fine, and the pivot table is pulling actual
data from sheet one, so i know it's in there somewhere?

Can you help?

Harlan Grove[_2_]

Help! Totally Grey Sheet

"nabanco" wrote...
Sheet 1 is totally grey. No cells etc, unable to place my cursur in the
data. Sheet 2 and 3 are working fine, and the pivot table is pulling
actual data from sheet one, so i know it's in there somewhere?

If there's a small box in the upper-left corner with a thin black border
around it and in a slightly different color of grey, it may be that all rows
and all columns were hidden. You can unhide them by pressing [F5], entering
1:65536 as the reference and clicking [OK], then running the menu commands
Format Column Unhide and Format Row Unhide.