-   -   Tunrover Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/152667-tunrover-formula.html)

Heyda D.

Tunrover Formula

I desperately need a formula to calculate the turnover at my work, is at a
hospital!! The formula should includes the percentages of in and out of
employees. If someone can help me please!!!

Thanks!!
Heyda

Fred Smith

Tunrover Formula

What do you consider turnover?

Is it staff leaving over a period of time? If so, the formula is:

=NumberStaffWhoLeft / TotalStaff (format as a percentage.)

Is it how patients who use a hospital bed in a year?

Or is it something else?

Fred