-   -   How do I make a formula calculating all cells after a certain date (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/152652-how-do-i-make-formula-calculating-all-cells-after-certain-date.html)

Mottyb

How do I make a formula calculating all cells after a certain date

I would like to make a formula if A2 contains a date after Oct 1 2006, then
multiply B2 by 2, how do I do it?

Thanks a lot

Paul B

How do I make a formula calculating all cells after a certain date

Mottyb, here is one way,
=IF(A2DATEVALUE("10/01/2006"),B2*2,"")

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Mottyb" wrote in message
I would like to make a formula if A2 contains a date after Oct 1 2006, then
multiply B2 by 2, how do I do it?

Thanks a lot

Mottyb

How do I make a formula calculating all cells after a certain

Thanks a million it works great. Special thanks for the quick response.

"Mottyb" wrote in message
I would like to make a formula if A2 contains a date after Oct 1 2006, then
multiply B2 by 2, how do I do it?

Thanks a lot

Paul B

How do I make a formula calculating all cells after a certain

Your welcome

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003