-   -   The formula does not calculate properly... Help me if you could.. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/152248-formula-does-not-calculate-properly-help-me-if-you-could.html)

xokaido

The formula does not calculate properly... Help me if you could..

When I click on the formula button it appears all right but does not
calculate values of cells... could anyone help me???

Toppers

The formula does not calculate properly... Help me if you could..

... and the formulae (and values) are ...?

"xokaido" wrote:

When I click on the formula button it appears all right but does not
calculate values of cells... could anyone help me???

Roger Govier[_2_]

The formula does not calculate properly... Help me if you could..

see later posting

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"xokaido" wrote in message
When I click on the formula button it appears all right but does not
calculate values of cells... could anyone help me???

xokaido

The formula does not calculate properly... Help me if you coul

I want to sum column A... Got row with "Total"... When click on the formula
button (on the toolbar) it appears that all`s right...But does not calculate
values (a numbers in the cells)...

David Biddulph[_2_]

The formula does not calculate properly... Help me if you could..

Make sure your cell isn't formatted as text.
Make sure there aren't spare spaces or other non-printing characters before
the equals sign at the start of the formula.
Press CTRL + ` (grave accent) to toggle between displaying the formula or
its result.
--
David Biddulph