Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Top Ten List by Individual Volume

I have a worksheet that has a running pipeline of loans i.e.:

abc $100
def $150
ghi $120
abc $150
def $50
abc $500

on another sheet I have a summary which shows the totals for the month,
average loan amount, etc. I would like to add an area in the second sheet
that lists the top ten accounts. I would like to have them running down a
column i.e.:

#1 abc
#2 def
#3 ghi

Is this possible, how could I go about doing this? I really appreciate any
help.