-   -   New User help me (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/15205-new-user-help-me.html)

Add and extra sheet in excel

New User help me

In Excel how do i add an extra sheet there's sheet 1, 2, and 3, but can i
make a sheep 4 or 5 or even more help me please

CLR

Right-click on one of the existing Sheet tabs Insert General tab
Workbook icon OK

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Add and extra sheet in excel" <Add and extra sheet in
wrote in message
In Excel how do i add an extra sheet there's sheet 1, 2, and 3, but can i
make a sheep 4 or 5 or even more help me please

JulieD

choose
insert / worksheet

Cheers
JulieD

wrote in message
In Excel how do i add an extra sheet there's sheet 1, 2, and 3, but can i
make a sheep 4 or 5 or even more help me please

Max

And if you want more than the default 3 sheets for a new book everytime

Click Tools Options General tab
Adjust the number for "Sheets in new workbook" as desired
Click OK

Exit and re-open a new book, it'll carry the new settings
--
Rgds
Max