-   -   Display data retrieved from website and have it update periodicall (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/151944-display-data-retrieved-website-have-update-periodicall.html)

[email protected]

Display data retrieved from website and have it update periodicall

What function(s) do I use to retrieve data from a webpage? I also want this
data to update itself and be displayed in one cell only.

Gord Dibben

Display data retrieved from website and have it update periodicall

DataImport External DataNew Web Query

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP