-   -   how to get 52 week hi/lo data for UK stocks (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/15185-how-get-52-week-hi-lo-data-uk-stocks.html)

Andy Jones

how to get 52 week hi/lo data for UK stocks

The MSN web query and the MSN stock quote add in do not provide a 52 week
high or 52 week low price. I wanted to use this to monitor a sliding stop
loss system. The 52 week high and low works for US quotes but not for UK
stocks?

Don Guillett

Try Yahoo. If it works for you goto xltraders (a yahoo group), join, (NO
pain) and download my free
"GetYahooHistoricalHistory.xls"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/xltraders/
--