-   -   VBA Form ComboBox question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/15154-vba-form-combobox-question.html)

WTG

VBA Form ComboBox question

Help !!!

I know this is most likely a simple question, but I'm stuck :(

I not to populate a Combo box in an Excel spread sheet I just enter
the location in the ListFillRange (EmpData!A1:A100).

But I got creative and tryed making a Userform with VBA.
Now I'm lost :(

In VBA the combo box doesn't have a ListFillRange....

One place I read to enter the location in the ControlSource field, but
it doesn't take the information. It keeps giving me an error message.

Can anyone Help Please?

Thanks

Wally

Bob Phillips

Wally,

Look at the RowSource property.

--

HTH

RP

"WTG" wrote in message
Help !!!

I know this is most likely a simple question, but I'm stuck :(

I not to populate a Combo box in an Excel spread sheet I just enter
the location in the ListFillRange (EmpData!A1:A100).

But I got creative and tryed making a Userform with VBA.
Now I'm lost :(

In VBA the combo box doesn't have a ListFillRange....

One place I read to enter the location in the ControlSource field, but
it doesn't take the information. It keeps giving me an error message.

Can anyone Help Please?

Thanks

Wally

WTG

Thanks for the help

On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 12:55:28 -0000, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Wally,

Look at the RowSource property.

Tom Ogilvy

Just to add, ControlSource is the equivalent of LinkedCell

Tom Ogilvy