-   -   Importing Data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/150608-importing-data.html)

Batmancd

Importing Data

I have a workbook with five(5) sheets and I am trying to import data on sheet
four from sheet 2.

Dave Thomas

Importing Data

You can use copy/paste, you can use formulas such as
=if(isblank(sheet2!a1),"",sheet2!a1) in cell A1 of sheet4 and drag that
formula to adjacent cells.
How much data are you talking about? Is this a one time thing?

"Batmancd" wrote in message
I have a workbook with five(5) sheets and I am trying to import data on
sheet
four from sheet 2.

Batmancd

Importing Data

Dave,

I will try your suggestion, the occurance is not all that often, I do have
four sheets in the workbook and some of the info on sheet 2 has to go from 2
to 3 or to 4.