-   -   Chg row color if certain criteria is met (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/150556-chg-row-color-if-certain-criteria-met.html)

Suddz62

Chg row color if certain criteria is met

How do I make my worksheet chg the row color to a specific color if a cell
equals 100%, but if the cell is between 1 - 99% chg the row color to a
different color.
--
Thx for your help!

bj

Chg row color if certain criteria is met

check out conditional formatting in help
Format-conditional format-formula is =cell=100%

"Suddz62" wrote:

How do I make my worksheet chg the row color to a specific color if a cell
equals 100%, but if the cell is between 1 - 99% chg the row color to a
different color.
--
Thx for your help!

Suddz62

Chg row color if certain criteria is met

Ok, that worked out good, but I have a couple of cell that weren't
highlighted because the have both letters and numbers in them. Any
suggestion on how to get these cells included also in the row color change?
--
Thx for your help!

"Suddz62" wrote:

How do I make my worksheet chg the row color to a specific color if a cell
equals 100%, but if the cell is between 1 - 99% chg the row color to a
different color.
--
Thx for your help!

Suddz62

Chg row color if certain criteria is met

Ok, that worked out good, but I have a couple of cell that weren't
highlighted because the have both letters and numbers in them and this was
the problem I was running into before and have not been able to figure out
how to fix. Any suggestion on how to get these cells included also in the
row color change?

--
Thx for your help!

"Suddz62" wrote:

How do I make my worksheet chg the row color to a specific color if a cell
equals 100%, but if the cell is between 1 - 99% chg the row color to a
different color.
--
Thx for your help!

bj

Chg row color if certain criteria is met

if you want the whole row to change, make sure you use the absolute cell
reference for the specific cell which you want to determine the color
do you want each cell in the row to change individually.