-   -   How do I press TAB and get Excel to move through certain grid ref (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/150503-how-do-i-press-tab-get-excel-move-through-certain-grid-ref.html)

Stephen

How do I press TAB and get Excel to move through certain grid ref

I am sure that there is a way to press TAB and Excel will move to certain
grid references where I want it to, to get it to enter data in a worksheet.

How do I do this?

MartinW

How do I press TAB and get Excel to move through certain grid ref

Hi Stephen,

One way is the Named Range approach, look here.
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...off=1&safe=off

HTH
Martin