-   -   Calculating pace (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/15044-calculating-pace.html)

Donny

Calculating pace

Hi,
I would like help in creating a formula to get a pace
(average) for productivity from the last 10 days from
today.

My data is:
P3:P2000 are numbers for amount done.(There are blank
cells if work has not been done yet)

AC3:AC2000 are dates work was done in (there are blank
cells if work has not been done yet) AC is not sorted!

TIA

Peo Sjoblom

Try this array formula

=SUM((AC3:AC2000=TRANSPOSE(LARGE(AC3:AC2000,ROW(IN DIRECT("1:10")))))*(P3:P20
00))/10

entered with ctrl + shift & enter

it has nothing to do with today's date but it simply sums the values in P
where AC holds the last 10 dates and divides by 10

Peo Sjoblom

"Donny" wrote in message
I would like help in creating a formula to get a pace
(average) for productivity from the last 10 days from
today.

My data is:
P3:P2000 are numbers for amount done.(There are blank
cells if work has not been done yet)

AC3:AC2000 are dates work was done in (there are blank
cells if work has not been done yet) AC is not sorted!

TIA

Donny

Thank you very much!

.