-   -   Annualize/ Estimate year-to-date from monthly expense (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149876-annualize-estimate-year-date-monthly-expense.html)

Positive

Annualize/ Estimate year-to-date from monthly expense

For example I have $500 for June operating expense. How do i annulaize
it? Or how do I estimate year to date expense.
Thanks

Toppers

Annualize/ Estimate year-to-date from monthly expense

Any extrapolation from one data value is pretty meaningless: is this all the
info you have?

"Positive" wrote:

For example I have $500 for June operating expense. How do i annulaize
it? Or how do I estimate year to date expense.
Thanks

Fred Smith

Annualize/ Estimate year-to-date from monthly expense

With the information you gave, you would simply multiply by 12.

You wouldn't have to estimate year-to-date expenses, you should have them. You
can estimate rest-of-the-year expenses by: TotalToDate / NumberOfMonths * (13 -
NumberOfMonths)
Fred

ups.com...

On Jul 12, 12:13 am, "Fred Smith" wrote:
With the information you gave, you would simply multiply by 12.

You wouldn't have to estimate year-to-date expenses, you should have them. You
can estimate rest-of-the-year expenses by: TotalToDate / NumberOfMonths * (13 -
NumberOfMonths)
Fred

"Positive" wrote in message

ups.com...

For example I have $500 for June operating expense. How do i annulaize
it? Or how do I estimate year to date expense.
Thanks- Hide quoted text -

Thanks a lot