-   -   Greater than but less than formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149820-greater-than-but-less-than-formula.html)

Storm

Greater than but less than formula

Hello.

Is there a formula that will allow me to do a certain function if:
the value of a cell is (for example) greater than 5 but less than 8?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Storm

Toppers

Greater than but less than formula

=if(and(A15,A1<8),true,false)

"Storm" wrote:

Hello.

Is there a formula that will allow me to do a certain function if:
the value of a cell is (for example) greater than 5 but less than 8?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Storm

Storm

Greater than but less than formula

Thank you very much!

"Toppers" wrote:

=if(and(A15,A1<8),true,false)

"Storm" wrote:

Hello.

Is there a formula that will allow me to do a certain function if:
the value of a cell is (for example) greater than 5 but less than 8?

I appreciate any help.

Thanks,
Storm

Teethless mama