-   -   Trial Has Expired and I can't open spreadsheet created in trial - (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149717-trial-has-expired-i-cant-open-spreadsheet-created-trial.html)

mls2125

Trial Has Expired and I can't open spreadsheet created in trial -

Is there a fix for this?

Gord Dibben

Trial Has Expired and I can't open spreadsheet created in trial -

Pay for the product?

Open it on a friend's computer...........one who has Excel installed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:52:02 -0700, mls2125
wrote:

Is there a fix for this?

mls2125

Trial Has Expired and I can't open spreadsheet created in tria

I don't have the funds to purchase right now. I did try to open the file I
created on another computer and it won't allow me to. Excel 2007 on Vista
operating system is what the trial software was on. Any chance I can open it
in Works?

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Pay for the product?

Open it on a friend's computer...........one who has Excel installed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:52:02 -0700, mls2125
wrote:

Is there a fix for this?

Michael M

Trial Has Expired and I can't open spreadsheet created in tria

You will need to find another computer with Excel 2007 and Vista
OR
as Gord said,:
Buy the product.

Regards
Michael M

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Pay for the product?

Open it on a friend's computer...........one who has Excel installed.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:52:02 -0700, mls2125
wrote:

Is there a fix for this?

NickHK

Trial Has Expired and I can't open spreadsheet created in trial -

If you can' buy the software, convert/view it with one of these:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/pr...686761033.aspx
http://beqiraj.com/office/viewer/index.asp

NickHK

"mls2125" wrote in message
Is there a fix for this?

Beege

Trial Has Expired and I can't open spreadsheet created in trial-

mls2125 wrote:
Is there a fix for this?

Yes, either buy MSOffice or download the suite from OpenOffice.org,
which is free.

Beege