-   -   Editing Comments (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149680-editing-comments.html)

Betsy

Editing Comments

I have a spreadsheet with comments entered in several cells. On my computer
I can add, delete, edit the comments. On the boss' spreadsheet, she can add
a comment but cannot edit existing comments in any way. Plus, when a comment
is opened on her spreadsheet, it stays visible until she goes to another tab.
She did not experience this until this month. I know it has to be a setting
or some shortcut key she's hit but for the life of me, I can't figure it out.
Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Betsy

Editing Comments

Never mind. I had asked her to close out of Excel and re-open. She never
closed completely out, just out of the document. After Excel was shut down
and re-opened, the issue was resolved. Still curious as to what happened but
not a priority now that it's fixed.