-   -   Howdo U copy a formula down a column, that uses data in another w. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/14966-howdo-u-copy-formula-down-column-uses-data-another-w.html)

brantty

Howdo U copy a formula down a column, that uses data in another w.

Im trying to copy a formula to the rest of a column. The Formula uses the
same data that sits on a different worksheet. Currently, when I copy and
past the formula, the cells the formula references change. Ex. my data has
different weights. I know that 1 lb will charge $10 to ship. 2lbs=$12 to
ship, etc. I need my formula to look at the weight and see the IF statement
to determine its cost of shipping. I have the formula correct, but I need
help in pasting this formula to the rest of the worksheet while referring to
the same data.