-   -   Reference Previous Worksheet Built-in Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149227-reference-previous-worksheet-built-function.html)

[email protected]

Reference Previous Worksheet Built-in Function

I would like to make a reference to previous worksheets so when
additional worksheets are inserted the reference is automatically
moved. I know this can be accomplished with a macro (VBA). Is there a
built-in function or notation in either 2003 or 2007 to accomplish
this?

vezerid

Reference Previous Worksheet Built-in Function

You can see a related discussion in:

http://tinyurl.com/2z6chj

HTH
Kostis Vezerides