-   -   Automatic value is malfunctioning (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149221-automatic-value-malfunctioning.html)

annie

Automatic value is malfunctioning

First-I am a beginer: Each time I make a new change in to a cell, the final
value cell does not automatically change. For example:
My first entry: 1 + 1 = 2
My changes: 1 + 7 = 2, the final value should automatically change to the
number 8; but it does not unless I manually double click on the final value
cell and then click the green check mark each time.

How can I fix this problem?
--
annie

Roger Govier