-   -   Combining Worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149126-combining-worksheets.html)

busybee0279

Combining Worksheets

I have four little worksheets (one for each sales rep) that all have the same
data (ie. client name, date signed, sales amount, etc). I want to have a
"total" worksheet that will not only summarize all of the individual sales
persons data, but have the summary sheet automatically update when each
individual sales sheet is updated. I do not know how to use pivot tables,
macros, or consolidation. Please note that this office does not have MS
Access.

Ron de Bruin

Combining Worksheets

hi busybee0279

You can start here (code example)
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

See David McRitchie's site if you just started with VBA

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm