-   -   function add ins for english language (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/149076-function-add-ins-english-language.html)

haggi

function add ins for english language

I am looking for a fucntion add in for english office 2003 application, where
the command is =IFERROR(cellname,0). This is available in German Office
application and I cannot get this add in for anglish office application

Bob Phillips

function add ins for english language

Are you sure that they don't have Excel 2007, that is a new function in
2007.

--
---
HTH

Bob

"haggi" wrote in message
I am looking for a fucntion add in for english office 2003 application,
where
the command is =IFERROR(cellname,0). This is available in German Office
application and I cannot get this add in for anglish office application

Pete_UK

function add ins for english language

It isn't available in Office 2003. However, you can achieve the same
with this:

=IF(ISERROR(cellname),0,cellname)

Hope this helps.

Pete