-   -   add list to newly created menu (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/14906-add-list-newly-created-menu.html)

Anthony

add list to newly created menu

Easy I'm sure, but for a novice - I can't do it

I can add a new 'menu' to my toolbar in my worksheet using
Tools-Customize-Commands and drag/drop new menu button, but how do I add a
list to it so that the user can chose a subject from that 'menu' and a
seperate worksheet is then opened for that chosen subject

plain English please !!

Many thanks

Gord Dibben

Anthony

See one response to the other posting you made on excel.misc.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP