-   -   SUM a column with errors (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/14895-sum-column-errors.html)

Joe Gieder

SUM a column with errors

I need to sum several columns that due to formulas within the cells have a
result of #N/A. Is there a way to sum this column?
example is;
#N/A
#N/A
$8,100.00
$11,250.00
#N/A
$280.00
#N/A
TIA
Joe

Biff

Hi!

If the values will always be positive:

=SUMIF(A1:A10,"0")

Or, this one covers just about everything:

=SUMIF(A1:A10,"<#N/A")

Biff

I need to sum several columns that due to formulas within

the cells have a
result of #N/A. Is there a way to sum this column?
example is;
#N/A
#N/A
$8,100.00
$11,250.00
#N/A
$280.00
#N/A
TIA
Joe
.

Jason Morin

=SUMIF(A:F,"<#N/A")

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA

I need to sum several columns that due to formulas

within the cells have a
result of #N/A. Is there a way to sum this column?
example is;
#N/A
#N/A
$8,100.00