-   -   How do I set a value greater or less than (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/148744-how-do-i-set-value-greater-less-than.html)

Docwhitley

How do I set a value greater or less than

I am working on a spread sheet that will allow me to accurately keep track of
my commissions with the least amount of effort... and i am stuck on 1
formula... and I apologize if it is very basic but I am teaching myself this
software.

I want the sheet to look at the value of w5 and if it is between 20-24 I
want it to say 15 in w7 between 25 and 31 = 25 32 and 36 27.50

I hope that is enoungh information... if not let me know what else you need

Thanks
Will

Toppers

How do I set a value greater or less than

in W7:

=LOOKUP(W5,{20,25,32},{15,25,27.5})

add other values as required

The first set of data is lowest of your range e.g 20-24 =20, 25-32=25 etc.

These must be in ascending order.

HTH