-   -   Calculating the sum if two criteria are met? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/148624-calculating-sum-if-two-criteria-met.html)

Bruce Hancock[_2_]

Calculating the sum if two criteria are met?

Hello folks,
I have a spreadsheet that has (in sheet 2) column H with a number of days in
stock (1-60+) and the profit for that vehicle in column W. I want to add all
the profit for the vehicles that are in stock between 31 and 45 days for
example. i.e. if column H is between 31 and 45 what is the corresponding
profit in column W. This then would enable me to calculate the total/average
profit for any age band. The bands will be 1-30, 31-45, 46-60 and 61+.
Thank you in anticipation.

Bob Phillips

Calculating the sum if two criteria are met?

=SUMIF(H:H,"30",W:W)-SUMIF(H:H,"45",W:W)

etc.

--
HTH

Bob

"Bruce Hancock" wrote in message
Hello folks,
I have a spreadsheet that has (in sheet 2) column H with a number of days
in
stock (1-60+) and the profit for that vehicle in column W. I want to add
all
the profit for the vehicles that are in stock between 31 and 45 days for
example. i.e. if column H is between 31 and 45 what is the corresponding
profit in column W. This then would enable me to calculate the
total/average
profit for any age band. The bands will be 1-30, 31-45, 46-60 and 61+.
Thank you in anticipation.

Bruce Hancock[_2_]

Calculating the sum if two criteria are met?

Spot on thank you Bob!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

=SUMIF(H:H,"30",W:W)-SUMIF(H:H,"45",W:W)

etc.