-   -   Rounding a sum to the quarter hour. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/148498-rounding-sum-quarter-hour.html)

Susan

Rounding a sum to the quarter hour.

I need to be able to round the sum of a formula to the nearest quarter hour,
such as:

This is my formula
=C4-E4-(D4*G4)
which equals 444.98

I need the quarter hours to view .00, .15, .50, and .75.

Susan

CLR

Rounding a sum to the quarter hour.

Maybe......

=MROUND(C4-E4-(D4*G4),.25)

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Susan" wrote:

I need to be able to round the sum of a formula to the nearest quarter hour,
such as:

This is my formula
=C4-E4-(D4*G4)
which equals 444.98

I need the quarter hours to view .00, .15, .50, and .75.

Susan

T. Valko

Rounding a sum to the quarter hour.

Try this:

=ROUND((C4-E4-(D4*G4))/0.25,0)*0.25

Biff

"Susan" wrote in message
I need to be able to round the sum of a formula to the nearest quarter
hour,
such as:

This is my formula
=C4-E4-(D4*G4)
which equals 444.98

I need the quarter hours to view .00, .15, .50, and .75.

Susan

Peo Sjoblom

Rounding a sum to the quarter hour.

Try