-   -   Diabetic Recipes and More... (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/147744-diabetic-recipes-more.html)

uscooking.org

Diabetic Recipes and More...

Hi Cookers,

Welcome to our new website, cookersworld.com. We
have expanded the content links to ad Mr. Emeril
Lagasse's fine recipes along with recipes for diabetic's.

The website is full of great links from our partners. We
have links to free cookbooks and more. Please stop by
and support us. Visit all our links and choose the best
recipe for you or your family.

We look forward to your support! Help us hit our goal
of 5 Million unique visitors to our links.

http://www.cookersworld.com

Thank you,
Kendra Beth
US Cooking.org

Lanwench [MVP - Exchange][_2_]

Diabetic Recipes and More...

uscooking.org wrote:
Hi Cookers,

Yum, delicious spam. Reported to

From:
(uscooking.org)
Subject: Diabetic Recipes and More...
Newsgroups:
microsoft.public.excel.templates,microsoft.public. excel.worksheet.functions,microsoft.public.exchang e.admin,microsoft.public.exchange.application.conv ersion
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 01:27:15 -0700
microsoft.public.exchange.application.conversion:8 908
microsoft.public.excel.templates:15192