-   -   How do I send multi-sheet documents from Excel via Outlook? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/147616-how-do-i-send-multi-sheet-documents-excel-via-outlook.html)

Jeff

How do I send multi-sheet documents from Excel via Outlook?

I attempted to send a multi-sheet document from Excel via Outlook. Only one
sheet of the three was received. The information was critical to the public
education system of a large county in Florida. Is there a problem?

Mike H

How do I send multi-sheet documents from Excel via Outlook?

Try:-

File|send to|mail recipient as attachment. to send the entire workbook.

Or

Close the workbook, right click and copt it and then paste it into Outlook.

Potential pitfall is

File|Send To|mail recepient. This gives the option of 1 sheet or the whole
workbbook.

May the education system of Florida flourish.

Mike

"Jeff" wrote:

I attempted to send a multi-sheet document from Excel via Outlook. Only one
sheet of the three was received. The information was critical to the public
education system of a large county in Florida. Is there a problem?

Gord Dibben

How do I send multi-sheet documents from Excel via Outlook?

The worksheets are contained in the workbook.

Your optiions with FileSend ToMail Recipient are

1. Send workbook as attachment

2. Send current worksheet as message body.

Perhaps you selected 2.

Send the workbook as an attachment to include all sheets.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP