-   -   Learn formulas (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/14754-learn-formulas.html)

Kevin Henderson

Learn formulas

Lotus could repeat a group of formulas like incremental rows. I think they
called it lean a formula so the program would repeat the incremental rows or
colums

David McRitchie

Hi Kevin,
Not familiar with Lotus 1-2-3 or it's terminology. Perhaps the
equivalent in Excel is use of the fill handle.
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/fillhand.htm
also see inserting rows with a macro and extending formulas option
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/insrtrow.htm
---
HTH,

"Kevin Henderson" <Kevin wrote ...