-   -   GREEN MARK IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE CELL (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/147535-green-mark-top-left-corner-cell.html)

leo

GREEN MARK IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE CELL

I import a lot of data and sometime a green mark is in the top left corner
and it screws up matching on it when using vlookup.
1) How do I get rid of that green mark and leave the contents alone?

thx

Gord Dibben

GREEN MARK IN THE TOP LEFT CORNER OF THE CELL

See responses at your other posting.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP