-   -   Launching PowerPoint Viewer from EXCEL 2007 with vb (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/147521-launching-powerpoint-viewer-excel-2007-vbulletin.html)

Mr BT[_2_]

Launching PowerPoint Viewer from EXCEL 2007 with vb

I understand this may be double posting but my last one really didn't make
sense after I read it over...

I am able to launch the Power Point slide show from Excel 2007, but I
actually want the Power Point Viewer to launch the file. Even if the user
has Power Point, I want the viewer to launch the file.
I have set the file to always launch the viewer but its not working the way
I need it to.

Thank you in advance.
Mr BT