-   -   summing (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/147184-summing.html)

Hasty

summing

I have a table that has 31 collumns and 18 rows. in the first row I have the
columns numbered and at the left each row has it's own labeling. in the
column 32 i have entered a number from a column. in the column 33 i want to
enter the sum of the columns until the column that has the number from column
32. this for each column. how do i do it? can i do it in a formula or a
macro, and how? thank you

Mike H

summing

If i've understood correctly put this in row 2 of your column 33 (Column AH)
and drag down

=SUM(INDIRECT("A2:"&ADDRESS(2,AG2)))

It will sum the row from column 2 to the column number in your column 32.

Mike

"Hasty" wrote:

I have a table that has 31 collumns and 18 rows. in the first row I have the
columns numbered and at the left each row has it's own labeling. in the
column 32 i have entered a number from a column. in the column 33 i want to
enter the sum of the columns until the column that has the number from column
32. this for each column. how do i do it? can i do it in a formula or a
macro, and how? thank you

Hasty

summing

Thank You