-   -   offset every nth column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/14716-offset-every-nth-column.html)

Sampson

offset every nth column

Refer to post Every nth cell. I need this to work for every third column
instead of row but can not get the formula to work. I want to type in the
formula and copy it right to pull every third column's value. The formula
used in the previously referenced post is offset.

Peo Sjoblom

One way

=OFFSET($A$3,,COLUMN(A:A)*3-3)

copied across to the right

Peo Sjoblom

"Sampson" wrote in message
Refer to post Every nth cell. I need this to work for every third column
instead of row but can not get the formula to work. I want to type in the
formula and copy it right to pull every third column's value. The formula
used in the previously referenced post is offset.

Sampson

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

One way

=OFFSET($A$3,,COLUMN(A:A)*3-3)

copied across to the right

Peo Sjoblom

"Sampson" wrote in message
Refer to post Every nth cell. I need this to work for every third column
instead of row but can not get the formula to work. I want to type in the
formula and copy it right to pull every third column's value. The formula
used in the previously referenced post is offset.

This Works Perfectly. Thank you for your Help. It is much appreciated.