-   -   I cannot select the compare and merge button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/146703-i-cannot-select-compare-merge-button.html)

deborina2

I cannot select the compare and merge button

I cannot select the compare and merge workboos button on the toolbar. I
re-drug it to the toolbar again and the same thing happened. I can't
select/highlight/choose it.

Gord Dibben

I cannot select the compare and merge button

Compare and merge is only available for Shared workbooks.

See help on "merge and compare".

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP