-   -   How can I find links too other data sources (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/146608-how-can-i-find-links-too-other-data-sources.html)

BKO

How can I find links too other data sources

Hi, I am updating a worksheet from someone else, and this
sheet contains links to other data sources. I want to remove them, I can I
find them easily?

It is a large spreadsheet ?

Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Mike H

How can I find links too other data sources

Hi,

I got 1,000,000 Google hits on this, here's one.

Mike

"BKO" wrote:

Hi, I am updating a worksheet from someone else, and this
sheet contains links to other data sources. I want to remove them, I can I
find them easily?

It is a large spreadsheet ?

Those who understand binary and those who don't.

ShaneDevenshire

How can I find links too other data sources

Hi,

Choose Edit, Links, Break Link.
--
Cheers,