-   -   how do I combine multiple worksheets into one? not summarize (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/146523-how-do-i-combine-multiple-worksheets-into-one-not-summarize.html)

lcjwhth2o

how do I combine multiple worksheets into one? not summarize

i have multiple worksheets from the 'old' XL that max at 65k rows. i want to
combine all of the data into one worksheet using the new XL that allows 1mil
rows of data. from there I will manipulate, make changes, then create pivots
and charts.

Ron de Bruin

how do I combine multiple worksheets into one? not summarize

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin