-   -   Array Brackets {} (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/146419-array-brackets-%7B%7D.html)

Steved

Array Brackets {}

Hello From Steved

Please is their away off highlighting a worksheet and then changing all the
formulas to anarray {} please as there are abot 70 or so do to and I'm hoping
to avoid doing it Manually.

Thankyou.

Bob Phillips

Array Brackets {}

Dim c As Range

For Each c In ActiveSheet.UsedRange
If c.HasFormula Then
c.FormulaArray = c.Formula
End If
Next c

--
HTH

Bob

"Steved" wrote in message
Hello From Steved

Please is their away off highlighting a worksheet and then changing all
the
formulas to anarray {} please as there are abot 70 or so do to and I'm
hoping
to avoid doing it Manually.

Thankyou.

Steved