-   -   Copying Functions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/145973-copying-functions.html)

Need Help

Copying Functions

I copied a cell from another worksheet A
ex. =Sheet1!B12
The info from Worksheet A apears on Worksheet B, the current sheet I am
working on. My problem Is when I copy the information from to cell it changes
the info, it reads
ex. =Sheet1!C12

How can I keep it from going to C12 and Keep the info from B12, without
doing it manually?

Thank you

Max

Copying Functions

One way is to copy the formula direct from within the formula bar, then paste
direct into the formula bar on the destination sheet.
--
Max
Singapore