-   -   Date going forward (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/145704-date-going-forward.html)

Donna

Date going forward

I have a user who would like to calculate a date going 60 working days
forward from a date in her spreadsheet. One column contains the date of an
incident and she needs a date 60 working days ahead when the report of the
incident is due. Only working days, not total days.
She currently counts the days manually. Anyone have a solution for her?
--
Donna

Teethless mama

Date going forward

=WORKDAY(A1,60)

Format cells as date

"Donna" wrote:

I have a user who would like to calculate a date going 60 working days
forward from a date in her spreadsheet. One column contains the date of an
incident and she needs a date 60 working days ahead when the report of the
incident is due. Only working days, not total days.
She currently counts the days manually. Anyone have a solution for her?
--
Donna

David Biddulph[_2_]

Date going forward