-   -   How do I merge info. from 2 sheets using common numbers in Excel? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/145701-how-do-i-merge-info-2-sheets-using-common-numbers-excel.html)

Angela

How do I merge info. from 2 sheets using common numbers in Excel?

I am trying to merge information from two different sheets. Both sheets share
a common item #. How can I get the information all together on one sheet
using that one common item # as the link? Help...

bj

How do I merge info. from 2 sheets using common numbers in Excel?

If the number only shows up once in each sheet and the information you want
to group is on one row,Vlookup() will probably do what you want, but without
more details we can't be sure.
if the grouping are more complex, or has multile rows on information, the
method can get more complex, but shouod be doable.