-   -   Ifsumproduct (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/145557-ifsumproduct.html)

stevekanc

Ifsumproduct

I have a large amount of data that I want to provide summary for.

Column A is product group (product 1, 2, 3 etc)
Column B is unit cost price
Columns C onwards are units volume sales per month

Is there anyway I can produce a one cell formula that SUMPRODUCT's columns B & C on the condition that column A cells = "product name"?

Bob Phillips

Ifsumproduct

=sumif(A:A,"productname",B:B)

=sumif(A:A,"productname",C:C)