-   -   convert number to text w/ error checking sign (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/145444-convert-number-text-w-error-checking-sign.html)

Lynn

convert number to text w/ error checking sign

"$1000,000" w/ error checking sign shows on one of my laptop. my company
laptop can't show error checking sign. i have compare both laptops' error
checking options, all the same. also both same windows w/ office 2003.

i need to convert number to text very frenquently by daily bases, anyone
could help me on make error checking sign appears on my company laptop?

Bernard Liengme

convert number to text w/ error checking sign

Can you describe the 'error checking sign"?
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme