-   -   How to change text color in a cell "comment" in Office 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/144918-how-change-text-color-cell-comment-office-2007-a.html)

conductor

How to change text color in a cell "comment" in Office 2007?

When I editing a comment in an excel cell I am not able to change the text
color. The font color box goes to "shadow" and the color of the text is only
black. I can change the color in a cell but not in the comment. Is this
parculiar to Office 2007. My old Office 2000 version allows me to change
comment text colors. What am I doing wrong?

Sebation.G[_2_]

How to change text color in a cell "comment" in Office 2007?

try:
choose commentedit commentcomment format

Sebation.G